One of our client (a B2B company that sells ~50K+ products and services to VPs of Sales in the US) told me recently that they were deploying an Employee Advocacy program with an objective (not the only one though) to improve their SEO and get found on Google more easily. I see more and more […]
Marketers and Business Development, targeting Affluents, B2B or Niche markets
Engage with YOUR audience
It's OK to listen to the web but you should really focus on people who matter.
Start with a list of prospects, clients, people in your community or with a persona.
Our mapping algorithm will identify a large number of social profiles (LinkedIn and Twitter) of people in your target audience.
The profiles are enriched for gender, age, job title and company, location, centers of interest, and if you are targeting affluents additional data points such as precise zip code, salary levels …
Analyse data to fulfill your marketing objectives
- Signage: Understand who your audience is (socio, demo, professional, behavior) and their centers of interests
- Content Marketing: Spot the content that your audience likes and shares the most. Curate and Create effective content for your audiences.
- Events: Learn about the events that your audience goes to/talks about. Spot potential keynote speakers
- Market Research: Discover trending topics & measure the level of discussion about your brand
- Competitive Analysis: See if your competitors get mentioned, followed by the people in your audience.
- Influencer Marketing: Identify perfect micro-influencers, by geo, role, topics of expertise.
- Market segmentation: Identify & analyze audience tribes within your list.
Focus your time and attention and network efficiently with one email a day and an easy to use mobile app.
We make it super efficient for you to listen to thousands of people and hundreds of influencers.
- you receive a daily/weekly/monthly curated digest of the most relevant posts, tweets, videos from your influencers.
- social media can be overwhelming and our solution makes you be consistent, focus, and effective.
- for thought leadership, we provide you access to a mobile application with your influencer profiles, opportunities, history of your relations, and engagement scorecard.
OUR PRECISION MARKETING SOLUTIONS
Software application and reports aligned with your marketing strategy and goals.
Audience Profiling (Report)
Enrich your list of emails, LinkedIn or Twitter
Get a snapshot of who they are, who influence them and what they are interested in
eCairn Conversation tm
Collect & profile 1000's of people in a niche market
Segment by geo/gender/age/socio demo/psychographics
Listen real time, Zoom on topics & discover center of interest
Monitor profiles/ content /social graphs, Identify influencers
Mine the social streams of 1000's of people in your market
Spot the content they share the most
Spot the publications and medias they read the most
From time time, we have marketers contacting us about Employee Advocacy programs and asking whether/how we can help. I am usually offering them this short story. “The Secret Life of a Standard Employee Advocacy Program” =========== beginning of story =========== Start 1- A Manager in a PR/marketing group (maybe back from SXSW) decides it is […]
We looked at how we could help increase the size of a list of Top300 Data blogs fast. Initial idea from Marshall Kirkpatrick. Project turn around 1 day. Here is the initial list of 300 bloggers: Here is how we proceeded: We loaded the initial list in our application We mapped the initial community (graph […]