Data Collection Specialist
eCairn is seeking a highly motivated Data Collection Specialist (DCS) to join our data collection team in Bend (Oregon).
The DCS will use eCairn backend software, partner search solutions, and search engines to mine the public social web and find & profile relevant prospects for our clients.
The ideal candidate is organized, detail oriented, has great computer skills and is experienced with internet search/ boolean queries and data manipulation within Excel (vlookup, pivot table knowledge is a plus).
He/She learns quickly: we currently use many different software packages (~10) to execute the data collection end to end. We use Slack, Jira for planning, collaboration and we expect the candidate to be up and running within two weeks. Most training will be on the job.
The candidate will also work with offshore contractors and need to have excellent interpersonal skills. Experience with remote teams, interacting with people from other cultures is a plus.
This is an entry production position with growth potential (team works in data analysis and machine learning space).
- Data Collection (60% of the time)
- Coordination of offshore people (15%)
- Quality, process improvement (15%)
- Planning, document progress and maintain planning (10%)
- Deliver high-quality work under tight deadlines handling ambiguity
- Work autonomously with minimum guidance of other data collection specialists
- Understand key deliverables and execute data collection from start to finish, including setup, execution, quality control, and report
- Communicate internally with team members to identify issues and propose solutions for process improvement.
If interested please respond here: JOB DESCRIPTION