eCairn Conversation™ helps Marketing Professionals who want to leverage communities and influencers.
- Map communities and identify influencers
- Identify candidates for blogger outreach
- Monitor brands in key verticals/communities
- Get insights for product development
- Build and crowdsource content
- Find your tribe
- Rank the Influencers in 'top', 'magic middle' and 'long tail'
- Map and find out the neighbor clustering for your community
- Listen to relevant conversations from your community
- Manage outreach, and organize engagement with people who matter
- Track activity for reporting to management
- Sources. We support any source with an RSS feed (blog, Twitter...). Users have control over which sources are part of their community based on their relevance to business objectives.
- Autodiscovery. The application finds relevant sources for you automatically. Configure the relevant topics for your community, and the application suggests sources from influencers in the background.
- List consolidating. Let the application run those searches in the background and rank the composite result list of influencers.
- Hundreds of communities. After sign-up, select your community in the community repository (320+ communities).
- Auto ranking. Top influencers, magic middle and long tail influencers are ranked automatically based on their relevance inside that community.
- Auto profiling. Let the application find twitter badges, geo-location, Ads network supported, ranking and traffic for a particular blogger. Then, mouse over each influencer to see their bio, conversations, traffic, influence, ad networks they use and social media accounts they have.
- Expert qualification. Identify experts based on the topics discussed, number of conversations and level of influence within the community.
- Cluster neighbor identification. This feature is a visual representation of your community allowing to identify clusters of influencers. It helps finding out how segmented your community really is and if targeted outreach might be required."
- View influencers on map. This feature is a visual representation of your community on a worldwide map. Each influencer geo-location is detected automatically when available. This allows to plan outreach for events with bloggers in a specific area."
- Rank by relevance of topics. Rank by relevance allows to know who has been talking about your brand or your preferred topic in a specific period of time. A high relevance shows who is talking most about your brand or topic, compared to all his own conversations.
- Filter out or in. Filter out or in your community based on source type (e.g. Twitter, blog RSS feeds...), blogger location, topics, ad networks, influence level or relevance of topic to find the influencers you need to listen to.
Conversations & Expressions Explorer
- Conversations Explorer. eCairn Conversation™ aggregates conversations from all source types in real time. Do not miss a conversation relevant to your community. Conversations Explorer allows to sort and read all conversations within the application.
- Trend analytics. Get aggregated conversations, topic trends, insightful/rated/annotated conversations. The 'Trends' feature allows to find peacks or valleys based on market events, to zoom in on those periods and those conversations and find out who drives what.
- Bookmarking. Work with your team to identify insightful, positive conversations and prepare for outreach.
- Expressions Explorer. Explore the conversations to discover which expressions are frequently used within your community or within a subset of conversations. Expressions are words or sentences.
Engage Your Community
- Engagement. Post a comment, add your own knowledge on relevant conversations you focus on within the application. Outreach is tracked per source and per user by the application, so metrics can be set to reach specific goals.
- Research. Throughout the engagement, all sources can be tagged, all conversations annotated, rated, commented on and recommended in order to facilitate team work as a team member. Execute a complete engagement and follow-up strategy within the application.
- Action planning. Assign an action to a team member like listening, monitoring, rating, annotating... or outreach. Team members actions are attached to the conversation and stored forever in your workspace. Use the refine option in the Search window to retrieve annotations by type and by owner.
- Widget. eCairn Conversation™ allows you to create widgets which enable you to share trends and sample conversations on your favorite topics outside of the application. Those widgets can easily be added to any webpage, for example a community page, a dashboard or a blog.
Blogger Outreach Campaign
- Outreach Campaigns. Manage multiple blogger outreach campaigns in parallel, and get your team of community managers to work together. As many bloggers as needed can be added into a campaign, and a blogger can be part of multiple outreach campaign.
- Assign team members. Assign users to individual outreach. Throughout the outreach campaign, bloggers status into the campaign can be updated by users with comments. Team members actions are attached to each individual blogger and stored forever in your workspace. Use the refine option in the Search by Outreach to find bloggers by campaign, progress status and by owner.
- Campaign timeline. Track progress for each blogger, and each outreach campaign he/she is involved in using the campaign timeline view. It shows outreach campaign start date, status, latest action.
- Track and report on Outreach. See who and number of bloggers in your campaign, per progress status, per team member in one click from the Community tab.
Shared space for better Team Work
- Shared work space. eCairn Conversation™ provides a virtual workspace where project users can fully explore their community, access and filter all the content published by those sources, execute outreach and report on knowledge and metrics.
- Work with your team and your clients. Team members can focus on different aspects of the community management effort and still contribute to the same project. Some users can work on expanding the community or its segmentation. Some users can start outreach on magic middle influencers or top influencers while another team is working on your brand's share of mind. Agencies and clients can share the same sources, conversations, annotations made by project users.
- Use metrics from dashboard to build your reports. The 11 metrics includes share of conversations, share of people, sentiment analysis, top influencers, user activity status, outreach campaign status, and more.