Social Media Integration: Monitoring and engaging 600+ blogs on social media marketing
As part of our day to day, we collect, organize, listen and engage with blogs and social media that talk about .. social media 🙂 and we’ve build and organized a list of 600+ blogs that relate to this topic.
We use this list (in our application) to:
- spot what’s going on the larger social media community,
- engage in a few conversations ( while keeping track of it)
- engage in one to one discussions via email, Facebook or LinkedIn,
- and advertise towards the blogs/social media properties that are “ad friendly”.
We’ve seen from time to time people asking for such kind of list : i.e a list of recommended social media marketing blogs.
There is obviously the excellent list from Adage and also numerous blog catalogs you can look at to build your own list .
Still, we’re wondering whether & how we could help.
Would you rather get
- the blog list ?,
- widgets that expose the posts that match your preferred topics ? (i’ve one in my Facebook profile)
- searchable feeds
Do you think it makes sense to provide a sublist of blogs focused on: “Marketing with social networks”,” Adwords and web2.0″, “Verticals” …